Thursday, October 8, 2009

Light Essence

Author
Karla Solano

Light is all around me…Filling me with love...
I feel your Presence in my existence, guiding me through each experience I endure... And I can’t help but feel joy as your essence surrounds my world.

I ask questions and you answer faster than a ray of light... Yet I still get amazed by the miracles you bring to me each day... I long for your connection with my higher state of being and I cannot ever imagine going back to the way it was... Before my Soul found your Divine Presence in this physical core.

I thank you for all the blessings and for the unity with my Soul...May the light you shine upon me give me the courage to move on to a higher state of consciousness as I fulfill my Soul’s Divine purpose on this globe.

No comments: