Monday, July 20, 2009

A poem to the Divine Mother

Author
Karla Solano

Oh Divine essence of love… you ignite my world with light and joy… I love thee for you bring me hope, when the world around me seems to fall down upon all. I embrace your grace and radiant glow because without you this world would self destruct.

Your compassion is as vast as the ocean that surrounds our earth…and if it weren’t for your forgiveness our lives would be a dead end. I thank you for your subtlety and soft caress, for bringing peace and balance in such a decaying earth.

Your presence is felt each day.....when a mother gives her unconditional love to children on earth. You are represented by every nurturing, loving and compassionate being on this world…whether male or female…that is not the point.

You represent the union between the logic mind (masculine) and the emotional essence (feminine) and to you there is no distinction between one or the other…they are just ONE. Perfectly aligned and integrated to complete a Whole.

May your wisdom be showered upon all who are ready to receive your gift of union and love…for this world’s only chance to save itself it’s by becoming one with all that it contains. And for as long as we continue to alienate ourselves from one another...we will keep missing the chance to live a peaceful and loving existence on this earth.

I ask of thee to guide my way so that I can be a beacon of your light on earth… Give me the strength and courage to stand up for what I believe so that I am able to bring the truth of your essence back to each soul on this physical plane….

No comments: